Hi Anne,

I just had another idea.  The k-bounded subspace is sort of an algebra if
you increase the value of k.  Maybe it should automatically put it in the
larger k'-bounded space.

I completely forgot about this rule that s_\lambda^{(k)}*s_\mu^{(ell)} is
in the (k+\ell)-bounded subspace.  I can even tell you what the minimal
value of r is for which it is in the r-bounded subspace.  I don't think it
should automatically put it in the minimal r-bounded space, but it seems
like a good idea that the product on the k-bounded space * an element in
the ell-bounded space should have a result which is in the (k+\ell)-bounded
space (don't raise an error if you don't have to).

If for f and g in Sym, if r = max {\lambda_1 : lambda in
support(s(g[(1-t)X]*f[(1-t)X]) } then f*g will be in the r-bounded subspace.

FYI, in case you didn't notice from what I just wrote, I just learned
something... I know why Mark Haiman said that was a conjecture and I can
track down its origin.

-Mike