Hi there!

I'd like to know whether there is a policy, and if so, what it is, on
adding decorators to combinatorial statistics, and also adding
statistics themselves.

Eg., for personal enjoyment, I just added decorators to
number_of_crossings and number_of_nestings in perfect matchings.
(Christian: it works now, I made a stupid mistake)

I see that there is a patch
concrete_combinatorial_statisics_and_maps_cs.  Should I send patches of
this patch to Christian, should I create a new one (if so, one for each
class?), or should I keep this for personal enjoyment?

Thanks,

Martin