Dear Andrew--

Your patch trac_13072-tuples-of-partitions_am.patch does not apply against
sage-5.1.rc1 (and presumably for the same reason won't apply against
sage-5.1 either).  I have added a guard in the series file so that if
someone is trying to use the combinat queue with sage-5.1.rc1 or later,
your patch won't be applied, but it will be applied as normal for anyone
using sage-5.0.

There is nothing you need to do about this immediately.  In particular, for
you, as long as you are using 5.0, what I have done should change nothing.
(Please let me know if it did change anything!)

At some point, you will want to move to sage-5.1 (at the latest, when the
queue stops supporting 5.0), and then, after you have updated to sage-5.1,
you will need to see what there is in your patch which doesn't apply to
sage-5.1.

If this is unclear, or you need further advice about how to proceed, I can
try to help, though I am not an expert, or you can ask one of the actual
experts.

cheers,

Hugh