Hi All,

Sorry for breaking the queue last week. I am trying not to break it again but whenever I push a patch to the server merging returns the error message

abort: branch 'default' has one head - please merge with an explicit rev

I am not if I am missing something in my commit process and I don't know where to find the revision number to complete the merge. The log of my commit is below.

Could some one please set me straight? I am not able to read sage-combinat directly at the moment (I'm behind the great firewall of China), so if you could cc any reply to me directly that would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Andrew

---
How I am committing:
I am following the instruction on
wiki.sagemath.org/combinat/MercurialStepByStep#Pushing_patches_to_the_sage-combinat_server

After first running

   sage -combinat update -f
   sage -hg qpush -a
   sage -br

testing my files and updating again I did the following:

730-patches: sage -hg push
pushing to http://combinat.sagemath.org/patches/
searching for changes
remote: adding changesets
remote: adding manifests
remote: adding file changes
remote: added 1 changesets with 3 changes to 3 files
731-patches: sage -hg pull -u
pulling from http://combinat.sagemath.org/patches/
searching for changes
no changes found
732-patches: sage -hg merge
abort: branch 'default' has one head - please merge with an explicit rev
(run 'hg heads' to see all heads)

sage reports that there is only one head. Presumably the real head is on the server.

733-patches: hg heads
changeset:   7117:9f35e096afe6
tag:         tip
user:        Andrew Mathas <andrew.mathas at sydney.edu.au>
date:        Thu Jul 12 07:19:32 2012 +0800
summary:     updating PartitionTuple code