Hey,
   I have a hunch as to what is going on with my patch. There's a
dependency on Nicolas's 12925 tutorial patch which has been merged into
5.2, thus it no longer appears in the patch queue. In particular it created
the combinat/tutorial.py file which my little change depends on. My hunch
is that this should work fine in 5.2.

Can someone with 5.2 test this please?

Thanks,
Travis