Followups to sage-flame...

In general all your objections are already dealt with by the deprecation
framework, its just that in this exceptional / self-referential case it
didn't work. Fine. I'm open for constructive suggestions, but you haven't
given any. In the end, this patch is about making everyone's (including
your own) work easier by enforcing consistency in the Sage library.

It took me more than 5h to write the patch. Also, my personal patch queue
is now almost as long as sage-combinat so I'm very aware of the limitations.