Hello everyone,

Due to various reasons, the final phase (review, review-review,
review-review-review, etc.) of the development of the patches at #8899
happened on trac and not on the sage-combinat queue. I just included
the final patch in the queue, but ...

- If you are working with sage-5.2, then you only get an earlier
version of the QSym/NCSF patch. The final one only applies if you are
using sage-5.3.rc0.

- I had to rebase (trivial) the following patches because of a change
in doc/en/reference/combinat/index.rst:

    REBASED: invariant_ring_permutation_group-nb.patch
    REBASED: trac_10538-quiver-cs.patch

- I had to disable the following patch, but this is not really a
problem since I know it is not being actively developed on the queue:

    DISABLED: fqsym-fh.patch

- And, finally, I found a problem. With the whole queue applied,
NCSF/QSym doesn't work:

    sage: N = NonCommutativeSymmetricFunctions(QQ)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    TypeError: Cannot create a consistent method resolution
    order (MRO) for bases Sets.Realizations.subcategory_class,
    HopfAlgebras.subcategory_class, GradedAlgebras.subcategory_class

Take care,
Franco