Hi there,

I just installed sage 5.3 from source and did

sage -combinat install

and got

patching file sage/categories/category.py
Hunk #6 FAILED at 1803
sage/categories/category.py.rej
unable to find 'sage/categories/category_with_axiom.py' for patching
sage/categories/category_with_axiom.py.rej
patch failed, unable to continue (try -v)
patch failed, rejects left in working dir
errors during apply, please fix and refresh
impose_mro_for_category_classes-nt.patch
Abort

I'm rather desperate (I didn't update because I needed a stable
environment, but now it seems that the operating system was updated
:-())

Many thanks,

Martin