On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 02:59:14PM -0500, Jason Grout wrote:
> Fernando posted this (below) on the IPython-dev list.  This looks
> like a really impressive take on how to interact with Python code.
> It's using Jython, so not immediately usable for us.  But if we
> could do these things from the notebook...  (I've been thinking a
> lot about how to do these sorts of things from the notebook.)

Wow, impressive! I have been dreaming of just that for years.

Sage-Combinat people: you should really watch the video, and think
about all the doors it opens in term of interactive exploration of
combinatorial objects. If we could have such features for Sage,
through larch, spyder, improvements to the notebook, or any other
approach, that would be a *breakthrough* in our way of interacting
with Sage, using it for teaching, conducting experiments, ...