Hi Travis,

The conflicts in my patch were caused by inconsistent uses of _repr_ and
__repr__ between our patches in partition.py.

My understanding from
http://www.sagemath.org/doc/developer/coding_in_python.html is that in sage
we should always use _repr_. Does everyone agree? If so then I could fix
this up in #13072 which wold no doubt propagate conflicts further down the
queue in your patches and in my patches. Alternatively, you cold just
change it in your patch?

As our patches are both touching partition.py it's probably a good idea to
check that my patch still applies before pushing. Perhaps I should also
open a ticket describing my tableau combinatorics patch and move it up this
patch is finished (although I should go over the documentation...), even if
the reason for writing this patch is not yet in the queue...

Cheers,
Andrew