Hey Andrew,
   I will just change it in my patch since mine is (will be) making a fair
amount of change to partition.py. Also, I'm operating under the assumption
that #13072 and #13074 will be merged long before mine is done. I also
believe all of your patches are ahead of partition_options-ts.patch, so the
conflicts  are my responsibility to fix.

Nicolas, a quick question, I'm going to create a new ticket for
partition_options-ts.patch, should I have #5439 list that as a dependency
or just make a reference to it?

Best,
Travis