Hi Andrew--

trac_5294 doesn't apply for me against 5.4.rc1 or 5.4.beta2.  It needs to
be rebased over 13123, which was merged in 5.4.beta2.

But in fact, maybe it makes more sense not to include 5294 in the queue.
The files it touches are not files that the combinat queue is messing with,
so I don't see a benefit, and in order to have it in the queue, it would be
necessary to import 13123 into the queue.

cheers,

Hugh