Hey Hugh, Florent, and Andrew,

- I rebased the partition_leg_speedup-fh.patch since noone has seems to
have touched it in awhile and I making partitions.py Python 3 compliant.

- I disabled partitions_speedup_jb.patch since I wanted to ask if it is
okay that I remove this since I ended up incorporating the changes? (I can
also incorporate the leg_speedup too if desired.)

- Andrew, do you want me to rebase your patch, and every subsequent time I
push any changes to the partition options patch?

   In cleaning up the import statements (in my definition of cleanup, and
if I shouldn't touch import statements, please let me know), I noticed an
interesting quirk, partition.py needs to import skew_partition.py,
otherwise there's an import error on startup...

Thanks,
Travis