On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Travis Scrimshaw <tsc...@ucdavis.edu> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>    I believe the repo is down again. Any estimated time on a revival?

The computer combinat.math.washington.edu is completely not responding
at all.  This hasn't happened before ever -- it's not a firewall or
other issue.   Also, I can't reboot the computer remotely.   However,
I'll reboot it when I'm in the department next, which will be within
26 hours of right now.

 -- William

--
William Stein