On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:07:50AM -0800, tom d wrote:
>    Thanks for running this, Nicolas, and providing the detailed report!

Well, for the running all the kudos should really go to the
organizers. And all those who helped for the Sage sessions. All I had
to do was to teach Sage to *motivated* students (ok, and fight some
technical details); other than this it was vacations: lodging and food
was provided. And entertainment as well with my fellow's classes!

Congrats on all your ongoing work in Kenya! If I was not already going
to be away from home for quite some time this Spring, I would have
jumped on the occasion to come help for the workshop.