Right. It's probably better to use IterableFunctionCall: then it would

> not fill up the memory at construction time. Of course the fill up
> will eventually occur when running through the CartesianProduct; but
> then the caller is just getting what he asked for :-)
>
> In fact, Vincent's Enumerated set from iterator would probably be
> better than IterableFunctionCall, but #12518 is still in needs review
> (volunteers?).

I'm sorry to play the boring guy again, but a patch which contains these
lines is not ready for review :

#TODO: what should we do for comparisons of infinite sets
#TODO: think about what should be done at that point
#TODO: move it in sage.misc ?

Nathann