Dear Sage-Combinat devs,

I have been longing for a while for a Sage-Combinat poster to be used
at various occasions (conferences, labs presentations, ...). And
actually Dan Bump would need one by tomorrow for an NSF meeting
involving the Sage-Combinat grant.

So I started one from an old MuPAD-Combinat poster, and stealing stuff
from recent documents written by Anne, Gregg, Dan, ... A first draft
is available from the misc server:

http://combinat.sagemath.org/misc/file/56964b30bec7/articles/2013-01-17-Poster/main.pdf

The sources are in the same directory.

Comments and suggestions welcome, in particular for the last column
devoted to examples with pictures. In case we decide to keep and
update the list of logo, please add the appropriate logos in the
PICTURES directory.  I probably won't touch the file for the next
couple hours, so feel free to hack in.