Hello!

I'm trying to push patches for #13605-review and  #1410[34] but I seem to
have screwed up where hg thinks home is.

I think that what I must have done is somehow got hg to sync with a local
repository rather than with the queue. The reason that I think this might
be the problem is that ``hg log`` returns a list of changesets with the
user being me even though I have nothing so do with the associated patches.

I have tried ``sage -combinat qselect`` but I am not able to sync because:

> sage -hg qpop -a
abort: popping would remove an immutable revision
(see "hg help phases" for details)

Nothing in the help on phases or on phase helped. Trying ``qpop -f``
doesn't move the queue either.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Cheers,
Andrew