It is pretty nice indeed! But now it does not tell you any longer which
file to look at. That was very useful information (at least for me)!

Best,

Anne

On 2/19/13 9:13 AM, Travis Scrimshaw wrote:
>    Also, if you change a single file, don't run "sage -docbuild reference
> html". Instead run "sage -docbuild reference/folder_name html", otherwise it
> will go through the entire reference and check
> each sub-folder which takes some time.
>
> Best,
> Travis
>

> On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:52:01 AM UTC-5, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
>
>     On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 05:20:20AM -0800, Travis Scrimshaw wrote:
>     >       I have (a few) patches which modifies the documentation, so I
> need to
>     >    add ticket #6495 to the combinat queue. This will likely break a fair
>     >    number of patches and you *will* need to download the spkg
>     >    at
> http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/palmieri/SPKG/sphinx-1.1.2.p2.spkg
> <http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/palmieri/SPKG/sphinx-1.1.2.p2.spkg>.
>
>     Just a quick note: the spkg is only needed for compiling the
>     documentation. On the bright side, you will get parallel compilation
>     of the documentation! Finally!
>
>     Cheers,
>                                     Nicolas
>     --
>     Nicolas M. Thi�ry "Isil" <nth...@users.sf.net <javascript:>>
>     http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/
>
> --

Anne Schilling              E-mail: a...@math.ucdavis.edu
Professor                   Web:    http://www.math.ucdavis.edu/~anne
Department of Mathematics   Office: MSB 3222
University of California    Phone:  (530) 554 2326
One Shields Ave             Fax:    (530) 752 6635
Davis, CA 95616