Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

I have the following graph with loops and multiple edges:

Did I ever mention that I *HATE* loops and multiple edges ? And labels, of
course.

Can someone (maybe you Nathann????), tell me how to get a nice tikz
> plot of this (using Sage, of course)?

Hmmmm.. I never touched the TikZ plots of graphs. I produce a lot these
days but with my personal code : I should eventually begin to play with the
graph_latex module but it's not very practical for my usage [1]. To me it's
made for the kind of things Nicolas and Florent do, and I would ask them if
I ever had any problem with TikZ plots from Sage.

Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnn !!!

Nathann

[1] from this very morning and after maaaaaaaaany hours of computations
: http://www.steinertriples.fr/plot.pdf