Hi Christian, Sébastien, Nathann,

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 01:18:14PM +0100, Christian Stump wrote:
> I have the following graph with loops and multiple edges:
> Can someone (maybe you Nathann????), tell me how to get a nice tikz
> plot of this (using Sage, of course)? If there is no change to get
> multiple edges, I could as well take the edge and provide a long
> string (drawn maybe along the edge) to replace the multiple edge.
>
> If I do something like
>
> sage: G.remove_multiple_edges()
> sage: opts = G.latex_options()
> sage: view(LatexExpr(opts.tkz_picture()))
>
> I always get latex errors. I will provide it if this might solve the problem.

I also get latex error with it, due to dot2tex not supporting `\verb`,
and Sage using \verb to render string. This has been reported to the
dot2tex maintainer, and I just pinged him again. See also #13624 which
reports the same issue.

There has been a quick and dirty workaround in the Sage-Combinat queue
for some time. I just cleaned it a bit and this is now:

        trac_13624-dot2tex-verb_workaround-nt.patch

which needs review. With it, the following works for me:

    sage: G.set_latex_options(format="dot2tex")
    sage: view(G)

Let me know how it goes for you!

Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>