Dear Sage-combinat Community!

Nicolas Thiery, Alejandro Morales and I are going to organize Sage Days 49
in Paris June 17th-21st 2013. For more details see:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/combinat/FPSAC13

For people from US institutions: We have some funds for travel and lodging
from our Sage-NSF grant. If you are applying for funding from FPSAC,
you can also indicate on the FPSAC funding website that you are going to attend
the Sage Days (and indicate funding requests). Alternatively, you can send
your cv and estimated travel costs to me by March 30.

Hope to see you all in Paris in June,

Anne