I'll be at both FPSAC and the combinat meeting, and in my infinite wisdom
just realized I missed the funding deadline for main fpsac.  Is there a
sense of whether the meeting will be in Paris or Orsay yet?  (It has some
obscure bearing on the question of whether I have a free roof to sleep
under that week.)