Hi Mike,

Currently I have for the element class of weak tableaux

  sage: from sage.combinat.k_tableau import WeakTableau_core
  sage: t = WeakTableau_core([[None, None, 1, 1, 2], [1, 2], [2]],3, skew =
True)
  sage: t
  [[None, None, 1, 1, 2], [1, 2], [2]]

But I agree, I can remove the "skew" option from the element class, since it
can be detected
from the None objects inside the tableau.

For the parent class, I currently have

  sage: from sage.combinat.k_tableau import WeakTableaux_core
  sage: T = WeakTableaux_core(3, [[5, 2, 1], [2]], [3,2], skew = True)
  sage: T._shape
  ([5, 2, 1], [2])
  sage: T._weight
  (3, 2)

So the shape is a tuple with the outer and inner shape in accordance with skew
partitions.
Of course, this could be changed to

  sage: from sage.combinat.k_tableau import WeakTableaux_core
  sage: T = WeakTableaux_core(3, [5, 2, 1], inner_shape = [2], [3,2])
  sage: T._shape
  sage: T._outer_shape = [5, 2, 1]
  sage: T._inner_shape = [2]
  sage: T._weight
  (3, 2)

with inner_shape = [] as the default for non-skew tableaux.

Do people prefer this? Then I will change weak tableaux in this way!
Let me know soon (before it is too late :-) )!

Best,

Anne