Hellooooooooo Simon !

Sorry for not having seen this message, but I don't read all posts on
sage-combinat, especially when the title involves quivers or algebras :-P
Could you add me in Cc please next time ? ^^;

... but not hashable.

> The hash method of graphs still check whether the argument _immutable
> exists and evaluates to True.

Well this patch only creates a new data structures for immutable graphs. It
implements the part of #14535 that could result in a slowdown for all users
(not just those of immutable graphs).

> Question: Is the graph really immutable when using
> data_structure="static_sparse"? Immutable at least in the sense of "it
> can not be changed by non-underscore methods"?

Nononon, embeddings layouts and other things can still be changed. Only
what is stored in the graph backend can't be modified.

> If you can answer this question affirmatively, I'd open a trac ticket
> suggesting that the flag "_immutable" is automatically set when using the
> static_sparse data structure.

Yepyepyep ! Possibly using your decorators too :-)

(Let's continue this on the ticket. Forking conversation is a lot of work
:-P

Nathann