Hello

when you install sage-combinat, you create a clone of sage-main, with the
name sage-combinat. So you will find exactly the same things inside
sage-combinat as there is inside sage-main. And of course more, because of
the special patches applied to this branch (i.e. clone)

Concerning the notebook, there are still in sage some files about notebook
that are obsolete and need to be removed. There is a ticket for doing that
(#11409)

Yours

FC