Hi,

I've installed sage-combinat on top of Sage-5.11.

Now I see

find . -name axiom.py
./devel/sage-main/sage/interfaces/axiom.py
./devel/sage-combinat/sage/interfaces/axiom.py

I also see

find . -name cell.py
./devel/sagenb-main/sagenb/notebook/cell.py
./devel/sage-main/sage/server/notebook/cell.py
./devel/sage-combinat/sage/server/notebook/cell.py

Why?

I must admit that I've done

./sage -sh
          cd devel/sagenb-main
          python setup.py install
          python setup.py develop
          exit # exit sage shell

In fact, I don't even understand why Sage itself distributes cell.py in
sage-main, when there is a sagenb spkg.

But what has sage-combinat to do with axiom/fricas interfaces? Or
interfaces in general? I'm surely missing some information.

Thanks in advance.

Ralf