Hi Dima,

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 07:23:29PM +0000, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
> On 2013-10-23, Nicolas M. Thiery <nicolas.thi...@u-psud.fr> wrote:
> >     Dear Sage-Combinat devs in France and Québec,
> >
> > I submitted this morning the ANR grant pre-proposal ``Mutualized
> > software development for research in combinatorics and beyond''. Thank
> "Mutualized"?  as if in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutualization ?!
>
> Do you mean "Colloborative"?

Thanks for the suggestion! I am not yet super keen with collaborative;
there is something stronger in the French "Mutualisation" that I
haven't found a good way to translate it in English yet. Among other
things, it highlights the act of migrating from "everybody solves his
own problem" to "collaborative development".  But Collaborativization
would not work :-)

Mutualisation in French actually matches quite well with the
Mutualization wikipedia page, but the context in this page is too
narrow.

> Or you really want a strong French accent? ;-)

I don't completely mind :-)

Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>