Hi!

Here is an initial list of discussion points regarding the Sage-combinat queue:

- Should we use a fork for sage-combinat? Or branches for the various patches
  or projects?
  * If we do use a fork, how to sync the combinat fork with the main sage
    fork? In particular, once branches are merged in the main fork, can they
    merge in the fork as well?
  * If we don't fork, then is there some way we can tie all of the
    combinat branches together? Specifically can we list all branches
    which don't have ticket numbers.
    Is there an automatic way to remove a sage-combinat branch once
    it has been merged into main sage?

- How do we transform the queue into git branches,
  how do we handle dependencies?

- When will the change occur?
  * Will we freeze the hg queue at that point?
  * Where will we host the new combinat branches?

- Will it be easy to switch between branches (like experimental code,
  branches to be reviewed etc)?

Let us know if you have anything else to add.

Anne and Travis