Helloooooo everybody !

I got an email from a Sage user who wants to enumerate something, and I'd
need to generate a Gray Code in order to make it faster. And it looks like
Sage cannot do that from my google searches. I would like to list all the
subsets of a Set in a "Gray Ordering". Actually, I would like to know which
bit changes at each step. Aaaaaand well. Is there anywhere ?

If it is not in Sage yet 1) that is shameful for us 2) where would you like
to see it if I implement it ?

I warn you, there will be bitwise C operations somewhere and a Python class
above to expose it :-P

Thanks !

Nathann

P.S. : If you answer this message, *PLEASE* also answer on sage-devel.