Hellooooooo everybody !!!

I send this email because I want to add new stuff to our combinat/designs/
folder, and I really need some help to review patches. These are
constructions of combinatorial designs, i.e. SOoooooo very sexy set systems.

I don't think such code is available anywhere else. Those constructions
exist on paper but I don't think anybody implemented them, and it's a pity
for two reasons :

1) The constructions can be pretty tricky, but checking that they work on a
computer is very easy (and my code does it always, so no wrong result can
ever be returned, no fear of that)
2) Sometimes it's even hard to just decipher the constructions from old
papers, and implementing [1] felt like saving them before it became
impossible to read it :-P

What I try to implement these days are Balanced Incomplete Block Designs
[2], which you can see as an edge-decomposition of the complete graph K_v
into copies of K_k.

- K_n can be decomposed into K_3 if and only if v = 1,3 [6] ( implemented
there [3], examples on [4] )
- K_n can be decomposed into K_4 if and only if v = 1,4 [12] (several
patches waiting for a review)
- K_n can be decomposed into K_5 if and only if v = 1,5 [20] (on my hard
drive only, which can become a patch anytime)

And then again I don't think that the decompositions are implemented
anywhere else for K_4 and K_5.

I need help to review these patches. I understand the constructions are
very tricky, but then again *THEY ARE ALL CHECKED BEFORE SAGE RETURNS THEM*
so even if the whole construction code is gibberish there is nothing to
fear for as long as the code that checks it is correct. And this code is
dead simple.

Sooooooo well... I need help for that, definitely. I tried to make it *very
well* documented, and if it isn't sufficient just ak me for more and I will
add them quick.

(a shortcut, and a bugfix)
#15107 Projective Plane designs
#15285 Bug in AffineGeometryDesign

(construction for k=4)
#15286 Latin squares
#15287 Orthogonal Arrays
#15288 Balanced Incomplete Block Designs with k=4

(needed for k=5)
#15310 Wilson's construction of Transversal Designs/Orthogonal Arrays/MOLS
#15431 Transversal Design TD(6,12)

Sooo well... If you can help me with that, and of course if I can help you
with some of your patches tell me about it.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you very much !!!

Nathann
http://www.steinertriples.fr/ncohen/

P.S. : please don't only answer on sage-combinat

[1]
http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/combinat/sage/combinat/designs/steiner_quadruple_systems.html
[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_design#Definition_of_a_BIBD_.28or_2-design.29