Nicolas,

Sorry for the spamming.
I noticed the handy "tensor" constructor for CombinatorialFreeModules,
which is especially handy for constructing elements in a tensor product.
I'm designing a custom subclass of CombinatorialFreeModule_Tensor
which makes an algebra.
Is there a way to hijack this capability for input mangling or coercion
for the custom subclass? I would like to say something like

sage: C([a,b])

and receive the element

a \otimes b

of C, where C is an instance of the custom class A \otimes B,
a is an element of A and b is an element of B.

At any rate, what is the way to construct or specify elements for the tensor
product,
aside from this special constructor "tensor"?

It is wrong to coerce from the standard tensor product of algebras
as this would not be an algebra morphism.

Is there a way to tell the coercion mechanism that the map is only
a module morphism and not an algebra map, even when both objects
are algebras?

Best,

Mark