Hi Mark!

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 10:37:33AM -0500, Mark Shimozono wrote:
> I kind of figured I would have to mess a little with free_module.py.
> Using the secret flag is a good trick: low profile/overhead and does the job.

Oups, this assertion check is indeed too restrictive (Mark:
congratulations, you are the first one to implement a subclass of a
tensor product :-) ). It's really meant to check that the input
modules match properly with those this tensor product is made of.  One
needs to handle associativity by flattening the input, and building
the tensor product was just a lazy way to achieve it.

Feel free to update the check, or to temporarily comment it out and
leave a note for us to iron it before we merge your branch.