> well, there was a decorator for statistics before the move to git....I have
> code that used it.

sorry, Martin, that we removed it again!

But you see that Nathann keeps arguing it is not useful to people (I
am not going to participate in that discussion -- I want to do math
and I don't kill my time *again* in such a discussion), so I am not
going to put it back in. But feel free to use it locally, you can
either just take the old code from an old version of Sage, or I can
send you instructions of how to do it.

Cheers, Christian