> How urgent is it? -- I could try and see if the server explodes if I
> increase the 5 to a 7. That way, you can keep playing there.

I'll try with 5 first!  The reason I did not notice is that you don't get
to choose if you hit "search for distribution" when looking at an entry in
the statistics database.  So I'll copy the data from there and then play.

I guess this is getting slightly off topic now, so I'll continue in
private, unless someone objects...

Many thanks,

Martin