> Just to make this statement more precise: it will not be possible within the
> next two years if Mmarco relies on your availability for this (there is no
> blame in that statement, it's  just a clarification that others might be
> willing to work on this problem).

It is not a problem -- it's the way we set up our project! Its main
features are designed for users who do not want to do any coding or
even seeing a terminal environment. And that's good about it and one
of the reasons why people like it! I recently talked about the project
with Michelle Wachs -- she was actually asking about it! -- and she
seemed to be really impressed. I think that didn't just come from the
bare functionality, but from the easy possibility for her to interact
with it.

Anyone who is interested in working on more sophisticated features to
be done from within Sage are very welcome to talk to me and/or to
Chris Berg (though he might be a little less responsive these days)
about it to see how we can approach it. But I would not like if I find
out in 18 months from now that someone implemented a much stronger
query machine (which is certainly possible) based on our ideas, but
without collaborating with us!

Cheers, Christian