``_rmul_`` and ``_lmul_`` (it's the module element (i.e., ``self``) on the
right or left respectively), and (somewhat unfortunately) I think you need
to also inherit from ModuleElement (or copy the ``__mul__`` method).

Or is it preferred to use ``_acted_upon_`` (see in CombinatorialFreeModule)?

Best,
Travis