Am I right in thinking that sage does not (yet) know about the left, right
and two-sided Kazhdan-Lusztig cells of Coxeter groups? As sage can compute
Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials I assumed that it knew about cells as well, but
it doesn't seem to. Please tell me if I am missing something.

Incidentally, I also noticed that we have some identity issues -- that I am
sure are well known:

sage: WeylGroup("A5")
Weyl Group of type ['A', 5] (as a matrix group acting on the ambient space)
sage: CoxeterGroup("A5")
Coxeter group over Universal Cyclotomic Field with Coxeter matrix:
[1 3 2 2 2]
[3 1 3 2 2]
[2 3 1 3 2]
[2 2 3 1 3]
[2 2 2 3 1]

I am guessing that one of these is just wrapping code from chevie, but I
haven't checked. Is there any reason not to amalgamate these two classes?
Currently the CoxeterGroup code seems marginally faster but perhaps the
WeylGroup classes have more functionality:

sage: WeylGroup("A5").cardinality()
720
sage: CoxeterGroup("A5").cardinality()
NotImplementedError                       Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-6-42496321af01> in <module>()
----> 1 CoxeterGroup("A5").cardinality()

/usr/local/src/sage/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/categories/
sets_cat.pyc in cardinality(self)
   1370                 NotImplementedError: unknown cardinality
   1371             """
-> 1372             raise NotImplementedError("unknown cardinality")
   1373
   1374         # Functorial constructions

NotImplementedError: unknown cardinality

Andrew