On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 02:28:15AM -0800, Andrew wrote:
>    OK, I have figured out how to make left cells but now the question is
>    where to put this?

Thanks for investigating! I guess this would be a cell method of
Coxeter groups, possibly only provided by certain
implementations. Would you have an example of input and output to
settle on the specifics?

I just made a quick grep in the sources of Coxeter 3, and there is a
file wgraph.cpp, with functions like OrientedGraph::cells. Cells are
also mentioned quite some in INTRO.tex. So for our Coxeter groups
using Coxeter 3 as backend implementation, it's probably just a matter
of wrapping those functions to make them accessible as well from
Sage. And they are likely to be very efficient given Coxeter 3's
emphasis on computing KL polynomials.