Hi there,

I need some help with the category framework.

There is a category finite Coxeter group which is
CoxeterGroups().Finite(). I now have implemented a category
ComplexReflectionGroups().Finite().WellGenerated() which is certainly
a super category of CoxeterGroups().Finite().

But if I add a method CoxeterGroups().Finite().super_categories
returning that, I run into trouble:

1. Now, the repr of CoxeterGroups().Finite() is "Category of finite
well generated coxeter groups". How do I get rid of the "well
generated" there?

2. Many doctests in CoxeterGroups().Finite() now fail. I do not
understand how doctests can break there at all since I did only add
some new methods. Or did I also overwrite some -- and if so, how do I
prevent the system doing so?

Thanks,

    Christian