Hi Christian!

On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 03:52:57PM -0500, Christian Stump wrote:
> But if I add a method CoxeterGroups().Finite().super_categories
> returning that,

For an axiom category like CoxeterGroups.Finite, the method
super_categories is implemented to automatically deduce the super
categories from the axiom "Finite" and the base category
"CoxeterGroups". Overriding super_categories to specify additional
super categories breaks this; so instead one need to implement
extra_super_categories.

> I run into trouble:
>
> 1. Now, the repr of CoxeterGroups().Finite() is "Category of finite
> well generated coxeter groups". How do I get rid of the "well
> generated" there?

Here, since the base category and axiom for FiniteCoxeterGroups is not
specified explicitly, the repr is built automatically from the repr of
the base category and the axioms that are not axioms of the base
category. This is just a heuristic and is not always perfect. If the
problem still appears once the super categories are fixed, you can
work around it by adding this line:

class FiniteCoxeterGroups:

    _base_category_class_and_axiom = (CoxeterGroups, "Finite")

> 2. Many doctests in CoxeterGroups().Finite() now fail. I do not
> understand how doctests can break there at all since I did only add
> some new methods. Or did I also overwrite some -- and if so, how do I
> prevent the system doing so?

Presumably there is some super category missing and this will be
resolved with the above.