Hi Travis,

I want this functionality too. I tried adding:

__metaclass__ = ClasscallMetaclass

but this produces the error:

TypeError: Error when calling the metaclass bases
    metaclass conflict: the metaclass of a derived class must be a (non-
strict) subclass of the metaclasses of all its bases

I found that using
__metaclass__ = InheritComparisonClasscallMetaclass

works, although I am not yet sure if I need rich comparison.

Anyway, apart from this minor quibble about meta classes it seems to be
working for now.

Cheers,

Andrew