Hi Bruce,

The research on these objects is still a bit ongoing so the conventions
have not yet settled down which is why I hesitate to submit it to Sage
until there is clean expository material to refer to.  They will go into
Sage eventually, but I think that they are closely related to plethysm,
Kronecker and the restriction problem from Gl_n to S_n, so I think it is a
very good idea to be careful about choosing the right notation and
conventions.

Let me try to give you some references.

For instance Halverson, Benkart and Harman wrote:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1605.06543
see section 5.  Do you see set valued tableaux?  No, what you see is
expressions involving set partitions and column strict tableaux (same
difference if you know what you are looking at).  You also have to know
that the dimensions of these modules are the number of vascillating
tableaux.

However a year later Halverson and Benkart wrote some follow up expository
work, they made the connection more explicit:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1709.07751.pdf
And here they have the bijection between the vascillating tableaux and the
set valued tableaux in Section 3.2.

and the reason I am familiar with these connections is because Rosa
Orellana and I wrote this paper:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1605.06672
Section 6 gives the relationship between the partition algebra character
values and the coefficients of the character basis in the power sum.  The
dimension (the number of vascillating tableaux of shape
(n-|\lambda|,\lambda)) will be the coefficient of {\tilde s}_\lambda in
p_{1^k} (and this is in Sage).

For instance the example that I gave with the vascillating tableaux of size
2 (and n>4) are encoded in the coefficients of p_{11}:
sage: SymmetricFunctions(QQ).inject_shorthands('all', verbose=False)
sage: st(p[1,1])

2*st[] + 3*st[1] + st[1, 1] + st[2]
sage: s(p[1,1]).character_to_frobenius_image(5)
s[3, 1, 1] + s[3, 2] + 3*s[4, 1] + 2*s[5]

-Mike