Hi Bruce,

I'm working on King Tableaux along with my Professor. We came up with this
algorithm to generate king tableaux from semistandard tableaux. If you
could suggest a better algorithm, that would be great. Either way, I need
help with writing the code. I'm new to Sage and Python as well.
I hope that clears your confusion(apologies for that). Your help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Soheli