Dear Nicolas,

Thank you for helping me. I created the function:

sage: def is_king_tableau(t,no_of_rows):
....:     for i in range(no_of_rows):
....:         if t[0][0] != 1:
....:             return False
....:         elif t[i][0] <= 2*i:
....:             return False
....:         else:
....:             i=i+1
....:     return True
....:
sage: t=SemistandardTableau([[1,1,2],[3,4],[5,8],[6,9]]);t
sage: is_king_tableau(t,4)
False
sage: t=SemistandardTableau([[1,1,2],[3,4],[5,8],[7,9]]);t
sage: is_king_tableau(t,4)
True

What do you think? Were you suggesting something like this?

Thanks,
Soheli