On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:37:33 -0700, Justin C. Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Never mind.  I just tripped over the howto.  I'll look at this in the
> morning[*] and learn what I should have a while back.
>
> In the meantime: does the 'export' version make life easier for you?
> I'll fiddle around with this and make sure I know what's going on before
> I do the export.

It depends on what you want to do.

    export -- allows you to easily send 1 individual changeset as a plain
text udiff.
              doesn't require internet access to create the diff.
              might result in a diff that is meaningless to me, since it
depends on previous diffs.

    bundle -- makes everything you've recorded up till now available to me
in a way that
              I'm guaranteed to be able to apply to my repository.

William