On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:45:14 -0500, David Joyner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I will be more than glad to translate to Spanish, even when there is
>> probably other Spanish speakers in this list.
>>

> If you have the energy to translate const.tex, a big document, feel free
> to add/modify
> examples and add your name as an author.

(1) I think translating tut.tex (the tutorial) should be higher priority.

(2) I am very very reluctant to suggest translating any of the core
documentation
without a specific plan, since translations will quickly become misleading
and out of date.  In a year or two this won't be nearly so much of a
problem,
since SAGE will be much more stable.

William