Dear Jason,

I am the director of the SAGE project:

   http://sage.math.washington.edu/sage

SAGE is freely available software that helps with teaching and research in
mathematics.
It incorporates NetworkX (a Python graph theory library), with a graphical user
interface,
and has code for a wide variety of functionality beyond graph theory.

Several of the SAGE developers have surveyed a wide variety of graph database.
Yours is by far the best for our purposes, so they are curious whether you would
be interested in them including your graph database in SAGE?

By the way, how did your talk in New Orleans go today?   Unfortunately, I wasn't
able to go to the meeting.

Best regards,
  William Stein
  Associate Professor of Mathematics