On Apr 26, 2007, at 8:55 PM, David Roe wrote:

> Please let me know what you think of all of this, and if you have
> ideas/suggestions/etc.  I have a few spin-off things that I've been
> thinking about that I'll write follow-up e-mails for.

I just want to pipe up here: a few weeks ago, I had a long
conversation with David Roe about this whole idea for coercions in
SAGE, and I very strongly support the basic idea. I don't have a lot
of time to think about it or work on it now, but I think something
along these lines would be fantastic.

David