On 4/26/07, David Roe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone know what kind of software out there exists for algebraic
> topology?  I hear that Singular has a library for doing ext and tor, etc (I
> think it's called homolog_lib).

There is Kenzo, written in lisp:
http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~sergerar/Kenzo/

>From the website:
"""
The Kenzo program is the last version (16000 Lisp lines, July 1998) of
the CAT (= Constructive Algebraic Topology) computer program. Kenzo is
also the name of my beloved cat. The Kenzo program is a joint work
with Xavier Dousson. The previous version EAT (May 1990) was a joint
work with Julio Rubio.The Kenzo documentation was entirely written by
Yvon Siret.
"""

didier